Today, several businesses are investing in digital marketing tools and social media platforms extensively to increase their brand exposure and awareness among potential customers to sell their products and services online. For a long time, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has been playing a vital role for brands and individuals alike to popularize their websites in major search engines and get top ranking positions for their keywords, landing pages and brand campaigns. However, auditing a website is not an easy task as it requires a lot of time and resources to work day in and day out. It demands a keen eye to detail as the auditor has to go through over hundreds of pages. For this sole purpose, it is always advisable to seek the best SEO auditing platforms to make the auditing work much simpler and less time consuming. Mentioned in this blog are the best online SEO auditing platforms available.
An SEO audit is the process of analyzing how well your web presence is in terms of the standards being put up by competitors belonging to a similar domain. A lot of platforms are available in the market nowadays that make the work of SEO auditors much easier. We can find numerous SEO auditing platforms over the web to help us figure out the problem areas in our current SEO practices and how we can work upon them in a short span of time without much damage. Let us take a look at our detailed audit report with easy to implement recommendations to improve search results and rankings.
Ahrefs is one of the SEO auditing platforms that examine your site’s health in a comprehensive and detailed manner. The system is developed to recognize 100 plus technical issues. Anything that is hampering your website’s rankings like broken links, redirects, images, etc. can be quickly recognized and fixed using Ahrefs.
- Ease of Use: With Ahrefs, there’s no need to Google a new and alien problem surfacing on your website that you do not understand. You can check Ahrefs’ dashboard to understand what’s wrong and how you can make it right in a convenient and less time consuming manner. What makes Ahrefs user friendly is that it has no clunky software to install it as it is a cloud-based tool.
- Main tools: Site Explorer, Content Explorer, Keywords Explorer & Site Audit.
- Pricing: It costs $99/mo for its lite plan with other costs available on its website.
To know how to perform backlinks audit, read our blog: BACKLINK AUDITS: HOW TO ANALYZE BAD BACKLINKS.
MozPro is one of the best SEO auditing platforms as it serves as an excellent tool for increasing your business’ search ranking. Moz’s research tools help brands to identify SEO opportunities, track growth of the website visitors, increase leads, etc. to optimize their overall efforts.
- Application: MozPro has its own web crawler, RogerBot, that is capable of analyzing up to 3,000 links on a given URL. Once the analysis is complete, users receive a comprehensive email report with the details of the data for each page the site links to.
- Ease of Use: One of the uses of best SEO auditing tools is that they have their own website crawler that helps softwares to identify critical issues with the website and SEO data that may be taken into account for website audit. This tool also helps you to identify plagiarized content on your website, certain errors present on the website that may affect performance and other important factors that may affect the crawlability and indexability of your website.
- Main Tools: Keyword Explorer, Link explorer & Site Audit.
- Pricing: The platform offers a free 30 day trial and then offers paid plans starting from $99/month.
To know how to perform world’s greatest SEO audit, read our blog: HOW TO PERFORM THE WORLD’S GREATEST SEO AUDIT.
Woorank is one of the best SEO auditing platforms that help brands identify opportunities for improving their SEO game. This analysis takes into account several factors like competitor performance, social media presence, engagement etc.
- Application: WooRank has an in-built system to score your site on a 100-point scale that is based on 70 different criterias. Each score correlates to a different performance criteria on your website and also offers recommendations to help you monitor and improve the performance of your website.
- Ease of Use: The Keyword Tool in Woorank gives you a competitive advantage over other market players to help engage with your target audience. The Site Crawl analyzes every page of your site one at a time to identify issues that could be causing your page to suffer in terms of ranking and customer visits. Being one of the best SEO auditing tools for professionals, WooRank checks your server on a day to day basis and sends notifications when there is a problem. Also, it checks for an SSL, analytics and your site speed. All these components make it convenient and extremely user friendly.
- Main tools: Keyword search, Competitor tracking & Site Audit.
- Pricing: Woorank initially offers a free 14-day trial and then goes on to charge $49/mo for a pro plan and $149/mo for a premium plan.
4. Screaming Frog SEO spider
The Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a search marketer’s best friend as this program crawls the websites that you specify and extensively examines them for common SEO issues. This program makes an otherwise time-consuming process really easy especially for larger websites. While it could take hours or days to manually evaluate the same URLs, the process is extensively simplified by this tool.
- Application: Screaming Frog crawls your website and presents to you a detailed report of all the possible SEO problems with your website. Being one of the top SEO auditing platforms, it acts as a site auditing tool that is developed to report 30 plus specific parameters including meta descriptions, inbound and outbound links, response time, security, etc.
- Ease of Use: Screaming Frog is the right tool to use if you have to analyse up to 500 pages. One of the uses of best SEO auditing tools is that the Java program that they have is fairly intuitive encompassing easy-to-navigate tabs. Additionally, a further analysis can be conducted through Excel.
- Main Tools: Site Auditing and Problem Analysis.
- Pricing: The LITE version is free and the paid plan starts at $160/year.
Read how to put appropriate links in digital content marketing, in our blog: PUTTING APPROPRIATE LINKS IN DIGITAL CONTENT MARKETING.
SEMrush consists of an elaborate dashboard that reports on the performance of domains as a whole and their specific pages. Being one of the top SEO auditing tools for professionals, it offers numerous toolkits to help you track the competitor’s data and implement them in your SEO strategies in order to boost your website ranking.
- Application: One of the top SEO auditing platforms, SEMrush works by giving you information which you can use to create unique and appealing web content that is likely to attract traffic and give a boost to your website in terms of ranking.
- Ease of use: With SEMrush, understanding competitor ad strategies, budget, ad copies, etc. becomes a very quick and time efficient task. Besides this, the platform can help you perform backlink analysis, create effective ad campaigns, find the trending SEO keywords, etc.
- Main tools: Keyword research, rank tracking, backlink analysis, link building tools & site auditing.
- Pricing: Free of cost.
Read how meta tags impact your SEO rankings, in our blog: HOW META TAGS IMPACT SEO RANKINGS: IMPORTANCE & TECHNIQUES.
Thus, using the above SEO auditing platforms every business can effectively audit their website and popularize their products and services to put them across to a wider set of their target audience. Through strategic use of Search Engine Optimization tactics and conducting a frequent competitor analysis, the process of SEO auditing can be made less consuming and more efficient and result oriented.