Are you a content writer who is keen to know if your content is 100% original? Here is a detailed guide that will help you check the uniqueness of your content. These steps to check plagiarism online are for free and extremely easy.
So many writers are releasing content on similar topics. Also, the internet is providing easy access to this information. Therefore, it is likely that your content may end up being pirated. You might also plagiarize someone else’s content unknowingly. If your readers happen to detect this mistake, it would cause a bad impression of your company and its website. Moreover, with the algorithm updates by Google, it is easy for them to detect these anomalies. As a result, your content would be considered low in quality and the web page/ website will be bumped down in the search engine.
Therefore, it is of vital importance to check the uniqueness of content if you do not want to be blacklisted. Even a lot of software have been introduced over the years to help people know if their content is 100% original. Here are some of THE BEST ONLINE PLAGIARISM CHECKERS AVAILABLE.
Following are some extremely easy steps to check plagiarism online for free in less than 5 minutes.
- Step 1: Go to your browser and type ‘smallseotools.com’
- Step 2: Click on icon marked ‘Plagiarism Checker’
- Step 3: You will find a box there to receive your work. Copy your work on the clipboard and paste it inside the box.
- Step 4: Click on the option ‘Check Plagiarism’ at the bottom of the page.
- Step 5: The website will publish a plagiarism report; a) if the report shows any percentage of plagiarism, then you must repeat step 3 and 4 after rewriting the content. The website shows you the site from which the content has been plagiarized so that you can confirm it yourself. b) if the report shows that your content is 100% unique, then click on the icon ‘download report’
- Step 6: A report will be downloaded in the PDF format; attach this report to your work to prove its authenticity.
Although there have been a number of software to check plagiarism. However, ‘smallseotools’ remains a reliable place to know if content is 100% original. The steps to check plagiarism online are so easy that even a child can use them with ease. You can check your work here as many times as you want for free.
All content writers value their work in terms of originality. Therefore, every content writing company makes it mandatory to check the uniqueness of content before publishing them. In our next blog, we have focused on THE BEST CONTENT WRITING TIPS FOR A PROFESSIONAL WRITER.