Whenever the topic of monetizing a blog comes up, Google AdSense is the name that comes to our mind. But, there are many other platforms through which one can earn money from their website. Infolinks offers great solutions for both publishers and advertisers. Advertisers can gain web traffic, while publishers can easily generate revenue from their websites. This blog talks about infolinks as an alternative to AdSense advertisements.
Over 200,000 publishers worldwide use infolinks to monetize their websites. Infolinks offers a variety of ad types for a website or a blog. It is an ad hosting network which analyses your website’s content and displays relevant ads. It is a great way to get contextual ads for website. An advantage of infolinks is that it can be used with Google AdSense. Getting approved and setting up ads on your blog is quite easy and it doesn’t take a lot of time to integrate infolinks on to your site. To monetise a website, all you have to do is sign up on infolinks and post the Infolinks code into the site‘s HTML after approval. Read about how to monetize videos on YouTube, in our blog: MONETIZE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE: THE BASIC GUIDE.
Infolinks is one of the best website to monetise blog. It is easier to get approved and it works towards benefiting the publisher through new methods to increase revenue. Publishers have full control on the type of ads that can be displayed. Moreover, if you have more than one website, you can monetize all of them right after any one of them gets approved. Infolinks is easy to integrate with a website as it allows you to withdraw earnings using eCheck, bank transfer, wire transfer and PayPal. Thus, infolinks as an alternative to AdSense advertisements is a great way to earn money from your website traffic. Read about some more platforms to monetise your website, in our blog: BEST PLATFORMS TO MONETIZE THE WEBSITE: ALTERNATIVES TO ADSENSE.
Types of infolinks ads
- InText: InText ads turn the best keywords into links so that you can monetize your written content. Infolinks does not require any space on the blog to display InText advertisements as it converts certain keywords into links. So when a website visitor hovers over the link, an advertisement is displayed. You can customise the number of links per web page, link style and the link colour for these ads.
- InFold: This kind of ad is a small popup or a layer that is present at the bottom of the screen. InFold ads are great for websites which receive a large percentage of PC users. These target search traffic with ads which are relevant to their search history.
- InTag: InTag ads present a range of keywords relevant to your website. You choose one or two rows of links that open when users hover the mouse pointer above the keywords.
- InFrame: InFrame ads are display banners which show up on the margins of a website page. These ads show up on desktop monitors only.
- InScreen: These ads are activated by three different triggers: when users enter a website, when they switch from one page to another within the website or when they exit a website. You can choose to customise these ads by choosing one, two or all three triggers.
Read about visual search optimisation, in our blog: BEYOND KEYWORDS: VISUAL SEARCH OPTIMISATION.
Benefits of infolinks for publishers
- Fast approval and easy integration: Infolinks notifies within 72 hours if your website has been approved. Once you get approval, it is easy to integrate ads into your website.
- Does not require advertisement space: Infolinks is the best website to monetise blog because most of the ads are link based. So you don’t need to allot space on your website for advertisements.
- No effect on loading speed: One of the best benefits of infolinks for publishers is that the ads do not affect website loading speed. This is because these ads are loaded after the webpage gets loaded.
- Payment: Payments can be received through a number of payment options like eCheck, bank transfer, wire transfer and PayPal. The minimum threshold for PayPal, eCheck and Payoneer is $50, while Bank transfer has a threshold of $100.
To know in detail about how to boost sales and customer engagement, read our blog: MOBILE MARKETING TECHNIQUES: HOW TO BOOST SALES AND CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT.
How to monetise website better using infolinks
Here are few tips the can be implemented to monetize a website in a better way using infolinks.
- Get the right ads: Infolinks is a great way to get contextual ads for website. It offers relevant ads, a number of ad formats and keyword options. You can easily customise the ads according to your website and visitors to generate better engagement.
- Referral bonus: Infolinks offers a publisher referral program. When you refer a publisher to infolinks, you can earn a 10% bonus based on the revenue of the referral in the last 12 months.
- Use a dotted line: The default link style for InText ads is a double line, change it to dotted. This is because dotted line links attract more clicks.
- Number of ads: By default, around 12 links appear per page regardless of the size of content. If your article contains 500+ words, set it to 6 to 7 links and if the articles are shorter, set it to 4 or 5 links.
Read about how does pay per click marketing work, in our blog: HOW DOES PAY PER CLICK MARKETING WORK?
Infolinks as an alternative to AdSense advertisements is one of the best ways to monetize a website. It is the best in-text ad network and has a good support system. It brings a decent amount of money especially when used with AdSense. The CTR and eCPM for these ads is quite impressive and thus, it is the best website to monetise blog.