For an organization or an individual looking forward to establishing a prominent name in the market, it is extremely essential to explore digital marketing and have a strong social media presence. However, managing different social media platforms can turn out to be a tedious, cumbersome, and a tiring process. If you are looking for effective benefits of using social media management platforms, we present to you, a list of the best online social media management platforms available online. You can use these social media marketing tools for professionals, easily and efficiently, to manage your social media the right way.
Social media management encompasses the management of one’s online presence through the use of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. by creating, publishing and analyzing the content you post. In addition, social media management includes engaging and interacting with social media users. With hundreds of social media management platforms available, one can easily get confused about the applicability, uses, and benefits of using social media management platforms. Poor social media management can not only tarnish a company’s image but can also influence its reputation in the long run. There are so many social media marketing tools for professionals in the market, which one must use. We have made a list of the best online social media management platforms available, to enlighten you with the social media marketing tools for professionals. Let us take a look at the top social media management platforms, one by one.
Hootsuite, probably one of the biggest social media management platforms, has been around since 2008 and is one of the most widely used social media management platforms. Having been used by more than 10 million people, it includes social media scheduling, monitoring, and analytics.
- Application: Being an all-in-one platform that allows for curating and scheduling content, it effectively works by working in sync with more than 200 metrics for running social media ads, measuring ROI, and measuring performance.
- Ease of use: Being a comprehensive platform, it is able to monitor multiple accounts and keywords, connect with over 35 social networks, and bulk-schedule social media posts. Hootsuite can also help you monitor the social web with custom social streams in terms of mentions, new followers, search terms, hashtags, engagement, and more. All these features make it quite a user friendly.
- Supported Networks: The app is compatible with over 35 social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, WordPress, Pinterest, etc.
- Pricing: Hootsuite provides a free as well as premium version. The professional paid plan starts from $29/month while the team plan starts at $129/month.
Read more about social media marketing plans offered by agencies in our blog: SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PLANS: WHAT’S THE BEST FOR YOU?
2. Sprout Social
Sprout Social, one of the most popular social media management platforms, is an all-in-one platform as it combines several social media tools into one platform like scheduling, monitoring, and reporting. What makes Sprout Social stand out is that it provides customer relationship management services as well, while only a few of its competitors do the same.
- Application: Not only does Sprout Social offer features like post-approval and tag updates as a part of analytics, but it also has a wide set of publishing features. Sprout Social also lets you see individual statistics on each post.
- Ease of use: One of the benefits of using this social media management platform, is its amazing reports. Sprout Social provides some of the most beautiful and visually appealing reports that do not require any editing as such and can be directly shared with managers or clients. Another interesting feature offered by Sprout Social is team interaction.
- Supported Networks: This app is compatible with the top social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Pricing: It offers a 30-day free trial and then offers paid plans starting at $99/mo and other premium features at more premium pricing.
Know how to increase reach on Facebook in our blog: 7 TESTED METHODS TO INCREASE ORGANIC REACH ON FACEBOOK.
Like most social media management platforms, the benefits of using social media management platforms like eClincher include engaging with customers by responding to social messages and scheduling and publishing posts on a regular basis. Being a simple to use yet comprehensive platform, it comes packed with features and even lets you analyze your social media performance.
- Application: Packed with comprehensive features, eClincher offers services keyword monitoring and influencer discovery followed by campaign tracking to boost your campaigns. It also offers many other features like suggested content curation for specific audiences, auto-posting, and social CRM.
- Ease of use: What makes eClincher stand out from other tools is its in-built influencer search feature complimented by a comprehensive system of publishing content. What makes it even more interesting is its large storage media library to help you save and maintain your images. One of the uses of social media management platforms like this includes Auto Post with smart queues.
- Supported Networks: The app is compatible with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Business, Google My Business, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google Analytics.
- Pricing: Besides an enterprise pricing plan with a 14 day trial period, it also has several paid plans starting at $59 and several add on options.
Sendible is one of the social media management platforms built specifically for agencies, with multiple clients belonging to different domains. One of the uses of this social media management platform, is that it allows you to alter your dashboard as per the requirements and specifications of different clients.
- Application: It is a tool built keeping the hassles faced by agencies in mind. Sendible has a Smart Queue feature that is quite similar to the AutoPost feature offered by eClincher. This helps agencies manage several queued campaigns together at the same time with several other comprehensive features to manage campaigns efficiently.
- Ease of use: Sendible has some impressive and user-friendly features like performing YouTube searches, editing graphics in Canva, and searching for royalty-free images as per the campaign requirement. It also automates multiple lined up tasks to save time. Besides this, the platform also offers 9 Google Analytics Report templates that are ready to run and can be set up at regular intervals. These reports can be emailed not only to yourself but also to your team and clients.
- Supported Networks: Sendible is not only compatible with over 20 top social networks and blog services like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, WordPress etc. but can also be connected to more applications like Google My Business, Tumblr, Medium, Facebook Pages, Blogger, etc.
- Pricing: It offers a 30-day free trial followed by paid plans starting at $29/month for the Micro Plan and other premium features priced premiums.
To know the importance of infographics, read our blog: IMPORTANCE OF CREATING INFOGRAPHICS IN DIGITAL MARKETING.
AgoraPulse is one of the most widely used social media management platforms with multiple features like scheduling, responding, reporting, etc. The many benefits of using social media management platforms include social engagement, publishing, team collaboration, and many more.
- Application: AgoraPulse not only has all the basic team sharing features, but also has the ability to assign messages to clients, seek their approval, and queue posts. All these features make AgoraPulse one of the best choices for social media management.
- Ease of use: What makes AgoraPulse stand out from its competitors is its unique feature of competitor analysis and Facebook contest apps that is offered at budget-friendly prices. AgoraPulse not only helps combine all content in one place for better review and tagging but also sets up automated moderation rules to assign questions to only the right team member.
- Supported Networks: AgoraPulse works with all the top social network platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Pricing: AgoraPulse offers a wide range of subscription plans for both individuals that can be customized by adding or subtracting features as per the needs of the business. The paid plan prices start from $99/month or $79/month when paid annually.
In this day and age, the market for social media management platforms is competitive and rapidly evolving to accommodate the needs of the users. With the growth in the number of social media platforms, it is a necessity to evaluate and avoid any errors related to social media management. Keeping in mind the need for effective and user-friendly stratification, we should always turn to the best social media management platforms as they help us maintain a good market presence by constantly being in touch with our target audience.