Are you a content writer who does not know about what content writing tools to use in your work? Do you feel like you need writing help in finding writing resources? It is the job of a writer to make use of all the help he can get, in order to produce perfect work. Here is a list of all the online content writing tools that would help you to survive in this industry.
Online content refers to any material that is written and published online. As a writer, one must make use of all the content writing tools available, to polish and perfect his/her work. It is nearly impossible to write professional level content, without using good online writing tools.
There are millions of writers writing on similar topics. They are publishing material constantly. So online content writing tools can act as writing help, to beat the competition. You must make sure that your work stands out from the others. And to make that happen, you need professional writing resources. Just for a heads up, the Grammarly provides the best content writing tools a writer should use to elevate his/her content quality. The accuracy and compatibility it provides with such budget-friendly plans, makes it a must try. Click here to check out both free & paid plans.
FOR OTHER RELATED TOPICS, CHECK THE ABSOLUTE GUIDE TO BLOG WRITING.
- Use: This is one of the best grammar-checking & content writing tools available online. Grammarly holds a great importance as it makes the grammar in your content spotless and fault-free. Grammarly helps you to get an idea of what you need to change, in order to improve. It corrects typos and spellings and is mostly used by professionals for their content writing assignments.
- Application: This tool is mostly used by professional writers, journalists, students and authors, for whom being grammatically correct is of great importance.
- Ease of use: It works with most modern browsers like Chrome and Firefox. The tool marks the grammatical mistakes in red, making them noticeable for the user. You can select between American English or British English for editing your passages. The platform is extremely user friendly to use. Even beginners are able to get a hang of it within minutes. Grammarly is by far, one of the most efficient grammar editing tools available in the market.
- Accuracy: Grammarly detects spelling and punctuation mistakes very efficiently and is much better, as compared to the auto-correct facilities of MS Word. It has over 60% detection rate in the free version, when it comes to detecting grammatical errors.
- Pricing: Grammarly has both a free and a premium version. The premium monthly version costs a little under $30 and $139.95 for the annual version. It might sound a bit pricey at first, but after evaluating the features, this investment would not deem as too extravagant.
‘The Grammarly is literally the best content writing tool you can ever ask for’- words from one of our content writing team members. At Uni Square Concepts, our professional content writers always rely upon Grammarly to check grammatical errors. Moreover, its wide range of exclusive features in paid version worth every penny spent. We recommend you to check out their paid versions’ features by clicking here and use them to give a professional touch to your work.
- Use: Smallseotools is a multi-purpose tool used for grammar checking, plagiarism checking, backlink checking and so on. It serves the purpose of refining and polishing your work before you publish it online.
- Application: Smallseotools is used by content writers, journalists and even students for mostly checking plagiarism. It’s the flexibility of applications it offers to its users, which makes it one of the famous content writing tools online.
- Ease of use: Smallseotools is very browser-friendly and extremely easy to use. You do not have to login or register to use it. It brings out your results in a matter of seconds and has a very user-friendly interface too.
- Accuracy: It is one of the most accurate online content writing tools available. The plagiarism checking feature is outstanding, but however, the grammar-checking feature is not as good as Grammarly.
- Pricing: Smallseotools has both, a free and a premium version. The free version gives you a limited number of applications per day but the premium version gives you unlimited use.
- Use: ProWritingAid is a multi-purpose content writing tool. It offers a variety of features, such as grammatical error detection, spelling error detection, contextual errors and plagiarism checking.
- Application: It is used by both students and professional writers. ProWritingAid is a one-stop location to edit your work and make it more readable.
- Ease of use: ProWritingAid is browser-friendly and easy to use. It functions on both, Mac and Windows. It has an in-built thesaurus to help with vocabulary. You have to sign up and make an account first. After which, it does not take long to publish results, making it time-effective too.
- Accuracy: ProWritingAid not only corrects grammar, but also shows vague-word use, complex-sentences and repetitive words. It’s plagiarism checking feature is quite accurate and fast. However, we would suggest using Grammarly for taking help with Grammar.
- Pricing: ProWritingAid has a free and a premium version. The premium version gives you certain more features like unlimited plagiarism check and excludes the word limit criterion. The premium version is priced at $40 an year.
SEO Tools Centre
- Use: SEO Tools Centre primarily offers writing help to content developers. It has a paraphrase tool for students to summarize their content. The Article Spinner tool rewrites your article and makes it ready for publication. Also, SEO Tools Centre has a Bulk Domain Authority checker and Bulk page Authority checker to help you check your website’s ranking. Additionally, it has a plagiarism checker. It provides a grammar checker and keyword ranker as well. SEO Tools Centre is one of the best lesser known online content writing tools.
- Application and Ease of Use: This website is accessed by both, professional writers and students. SEO Tools Centre is browser-friendly, but you have to make an account to use it. As the name suggests, it is mainly used for seo purposes only.
- Accuracy: SEO Tools Centre is extremely accurate and gives plagiarism reports in a few seconds. However, its grammar checker tool is not as good as Grammarly.
- Pricing: SEO Tools Centre is not a free online tool. It has two premium version plans: $10 a month and $60 an year.
Content writing is a hard job and requires a lot of focus and perfection. The above content writing tools provide the writing help that a writer needs, to succeed in this hard job. We highly recommend you to try and use Grammarly to overcome the hardships. Its accuracy and ease of use is unparalleled. Click here and start enjoying its free version. You can also check our blog: ‘The best online plagiarism checkers available’, and check out the best available solutions, particular to this problem only. Try them out and see which one fits you the best!
FOR OTHER RELATED TOPICS, CHECK THE ABSOLUTE GUIDE TO BLOG WRITING.