Are you wondering about the services provided by advertising agencies that are full-time. Well, a full-service advertising agency is like a one-stop solution advertising agency where all advertising and marketing related problems might be taken care of. They specialize in a lot of fields. To know about these very specific services, keep reading.
A full-service advertising agency like Uni Square Concepts is a company that handles all your marketing and advertising related issues. They use methods like strategic planning, production, creativity, and innovations to advertise and market your product. Services provided by advertising agencies can be beneficial for your marketing campaigns. It will take care of your creative, strategic, communicative, all production-related needs.
You do not need to hire freelancers or part-timers anymore. The advertising agency has all the tools and people needed for the the campaigns and promotions. If you want to have an in-depth knowledge about the services and specializations of a full-service advertising agency, here they are.
This includes the creation of production-related videos for clients and for the company itself. It is one of the foremost services provided by advertising agencies. All these videos are concerned with the authenticity of branding and marketing. These include:
- TV Commercials: Television is a very common medium of advertisement. Although the internet has taken over a lot of the television-watching population, wide body of people watch television. It is the easiest way to create a lasting impression on people. Check out the commercials produced by us for our clients of different backgrounds.
- Corporate Films: These videos are commissioned by a business, company, corporation, or organization. These days, they are posted on websites like YouTube or published on the specific company’s website alone. They consist of the company’s core demographics. It targets the staffs and employees. They can be on a variety of subjects such as overview videos, staff training and safety videos, promotional/ brand films, investor relations and shareholder videos, market updates, product videos, executive proposal videos, and customer testimonial videos.
- Multimedia Presentations: This is a technique that combines text, audio, images, animations, video and interactive content. They may cover the growth and history of your company.
- Theme Songs and Jingles: A full-service advertising agency knows that commercial brands are consumer-centric. They may make the use of songs and jingles when they run it on TV commercials and radios and so on.
Full service advertising agency facilitates design and development
This is one of the most important services provided by advertising agencies. It concentrates on presenting your brand values and initiatives to the consumers in the best possible light. The design team comes up with designs keeping in mind the vision and objectives of the company.
- Logo and Brand Design: A logo is an emblem or symbol that evokes the image of the company. For example, the Apple company uses the logo of an Apple to convey its essence. It is the most important process and has many stages of development. The logo is printed on visiting cards, letterheads and related services.
- Web Designing: A full-service advertising agency knows that website design is vital to building your brand and status as a company. The website contains every information related to the company, its products, operations and services. A website should be an extension of the company itself.
- Print ads and Hoardings: This includes the advertisements included in newspapers, banners, billboards and magazines. They are aimed at the target audience in a strategic manner.
- Flyers and Pamphlets: Companies often employ flyers and handbills to raise awareness about themselves. The concept of incentives or discounts work well with flyers. One can also keep a track of your local customers by the use of flyers.
All full-service advertising agencies deliver content writing. This department adheres to the standard writing processes to put forward writing samples to the demands of the client. It involves a lot of research and revision. It consists of creative directors, content writers and copywriters. The writings have to follow criteria like plagiarism-checking, seo, readability-testing and so on.
- Names and Taglines: The services provided by advertising agencies include naming and branding. The advertising agency will provide your brand, company or website with a name if you have trouble with it. The job of the agency is to build your organization from the ground up. Taglines are important when it comes to advertising and marketing your services and products.
- Company Profiles: A company profile is like a summation of all the qualities and functions of a company or an enterprise. It is a summary of how a company wishes to be perceived by both consumers and stockholders. A company profile is the first thing people notice when they investigate into the company.
- Articles and Blogs: Article writing has been in practice for ages, but it has evolved in nature with time. Earlier, article writing was done only in the form of newspaper articles and pamphlets. But with the advent of the internet, article writing has grown into a major aspect of content writing. A blog is a form of content that is published online on a specific website. The website appropriately churns out blog posts on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Each blog has a specific genre and follows a pattern. Its tone can be casual, informative, conversational, detached or personal depending on the demands of the website or what the writer wants. Blog-writing is a thriving market and has a lot of potential. Read our blog on HOW TO BUILD AUTHORITY FROM BLOGGING that will guide you through the nitty-gritty of this niche.
- Copy Writing: If you are working with a one-stop advertising agency, copy writing/ editing services are included with all the content work that is produced. It is vital that all writing pieces are free of errors and proofread before formal publication. Besides, ensure these WRITING SERVICES OF A GOOD AD AGENCY: 5 THINGS TO EXPECT when you are looking to hire them.
Digital Marketing Services provided by full service advertising agency
Digital marketing service is mainly focused on increased the ROI of a company. It involves the use of digital media such as the internet in order to market or promote the products and services.
- On-Page and Off-Page SEO optimization: Search Engine Optimization is a technique used in websites to attract search engine traffic and increase visibility in search engine results. On-page SEO deals with the SEO strategies employed on your page specifically such title tags, headings, url structure and so on. On the other hand, an Off-page SEO is all about proving your prowess by getting links and recommendations from other websites. It is all about how popular your page is on the search engines and what it ranks there. A full-service advertising agency works on both kinds of techniques.
- Social Media Marketing: Social media is a big part of our lives. It is only natural that social media would be a vital tool to promote and advertise your product. It is an easy means to get in touch with the customers. To make your business a success you must make use of social media to the fullest.
The above guidelines are a set of the basic objectives and services associated with a full-service advertising agency. Before you start working with an advertising agency, be sure to check if they provide all these services. Many companies may be duping you by claiming that they are a full-service agency when they do not provide even half the services mentioned here.