Do you have questions like how do professional agencies do Social Media Marketing? You must keep a thorough knowledge about the known and the unknown social media platforms used by agencies. Digital marketing has a lot to do with the position of your company. If you are wondering what is the best way to advertise your business using social media, keep reading.
Basically, all popular platforms of social media have the option of advertising. If you want to know the best way to advertise your business using social media, you must try and find out which platform is ideal for your product/ service. For example, if you own a photography studio you would be more inclined to use Instagram, where you can showcase your artistic talents. But if you own a publishing company, your interest would be in platforms like Quora and Reddit where you can engage in conversations. In order to know which platform is best for your business, you must survey the categories of known and unknown social media platforms used by agencies. We have made a list of all the platforms out there.
These do not fall upon the category of unknown social media platforms used by agencies. They are very popular. They allow means for you to reach out to your customers privately and attend to any complaints, doubts or questions that they might have. The most effective ones are:
- Facebook: Facebook allows for photo ads, video ads and slideshow ads. It is on a pay-per-impression basis. Facebook ads are centered around brand awareness, engagement or conversions. It involves mostly sending traffic to your website, audience engagement, ensuring app installs or video views, lead generation, or encouraging people to communicate with you on Facebook Messenger. Here is A DETAILED GUIDE TO LEARN BASIC FACEBOOK MARKETING.
- Twitter: Twitter is also one of the best ways to advertise your business using social media. It hands you the ad options of Twitter ad campaigns. It involves promoting Tweets to people who you want to visit and take action on your website. It is on a pay-per-click basis. Promoting Tweets leads to conversations about your brand among the users leading to brand awareness. It also encourages app installs.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn ads come in options of sponsored content, sponsored email and text ads. Its objectives lie in brand recognition, generation of traffic and generating leads and convert prospects. Check out these 7 UNKNOWN WAYS TO DO B2B MARKETING ON LINKEDIN.
Media Sharing Networks
Media sharing networks serve as platforms for artists to showcase their work. It is like an online gallery to show off mostly visual talents of people. It is one the best ways to advertise your business using social media if your products are art-centric or creative. Most fashion, art, makeup related companies choose Instagram. They are more visual-oriented. Here are some famous sites for media sharing:
- Instagram: Instagram Ads come in the form of Instagram stories and in the form of posts in feed. The Story Ads display in full-screen format between people’s stories. The story lasts for 24 hours only. The ad has to have a visual appeal or should be demonstrative in nature.
- Snapchat: When it comes to the question of how do professional agencies do Social Media Marketing, Snapchat is not far behind. Using the Snapchat ad manager, photo or video ad campaigns can be created which show up in people’s stories. The basic principles of Snapchat ads are app installation, lead generation, video views, and website traffic creation.
- YouTube: The main functions of YouTube ads is to attract leads, collect website traffic, brand awareness and brand consideration, attract new viewers and grow your subscriber base. They include TrueView In-Stream Ads which automatically play before, during, or after other videos on YouTube and TrueView Discovery Ads, which appear in YouTube search results, on the YouTube homepage, and next to related videos. YouTube remains one of the best ways to advertise your business using social media. Most importantly, you should know these TIPS FOR CREATING THE MOST EFFECTIVE YOUTUBE ADS.
- Pinterest: Pinterest objectives include building brand awareness, creation of audience engagement, driving traffic to your website and encouraging app installs. Ad campaigns can run on Pinterest via Pinterest Ad Managers. You can either pay per click or per impression as per your business needs. Another option on Pinterest is to use the Promote Button, which enables you to create a Pinterest ad in only nine seconds. Promoted pins are always pay-per-click.
Online discussion forums help people in expressing opinions, sharing thoughts and resources, and engaging in community-wide discussions. It is one the best ways to advertise your business using social media if your products are quirky and thought-provoking. It is ideal for publishing companies, medicine brands and other thought-inducing industries, Here are a few examples of discussion forums:
- Reddit: Reports say that Reddit has produced 8 billion page views from nearly 234 million monthly visitors. It is a highly popular site. In Reddit Advertising, you can start a Reddit Campaign. The Reddit ads are usually display’s on the company’s Reddit homepage. It is mainly directed at brand awareness and lead generation.
- Quora: Although Quora is the largest Q&A site on the Internet, it is still one of those unknown social media platforms used by agencies. It is used in raising brand awareness mainly. Agencies use the platform to show their expertise and position themselves or their businesses. Quora provides you with the option of running ad campaigns via the Quora Ads Manager. It is a pay-per-click facility.
These are some one of the best ways to advertise your business using social media. You must put your business’s objectives in line with the facilities provided with these platforms in order to calculate which platform is best for you. Do not go on trying all of them. It is essential you put a required amount of research and alot a clear budget to these advertisements.