Some of the world’s most popular brands like Facebook, Instagram, Walmart, Tesla etc., have chosen the react native framework due to its seamless integration, compatibility and flexibility. Apart from these, there are several other reasons why entrepreneurs and companies are transitioning to React Native app development. Here are a few reasons why react native apps are the ideal choice for modern entrepreneurs. Before we proceed, read our blog on MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT: WHAT ARE NATIVE MOBILE APPLICATIONS to know more about native mobile applications.
If you have already launched your mobile application, then our blog on APP STORE OPTIMIZATION: A KEY ELEMENT OF MOBILE APP MARKETING will help you to reach more audience on the App store.
Benefits of React Native App
- Simple Functionality: Every app user prefers an app that is seamlessly integrated, responsive and easy to operate. Therefore to provide their customers with the perks of flexibility and simplicity, businesses choose to react to native apps.
- Lesser Workforce requirement: Compared to its substitutes, react native apps can be developed with much less workforce and resources. The project can be undertaken with one project manager, a creative designer, two developers and a QA expert.
- Reusable Codes: Approximately 90% of native codes are compatible with Android and IOS, which saves developers’ time and expenses.
- Easy Reload And Update: React Native Apps do not require downloading the file to make changes. Hence developers can save a massive amount of time while making immediate changes in the coding or updating the app. This ultimately saves businesses a lot of money.
Factors affecting the development cost of React Native Apps
There is no doubt that it is an affordable and feasible option for all businesses from small startups to established companies and its popularity will continue to grow. Now that you are well aware of the advantages of React Native framework, you must be wondering how much does development costs?
Just like every digital commodity, the cost of these apps is calculated after considering various factors. Read on to learn more about the factors that determine the cost of developing a react native app.
- App’s Design: An app’s design and functionality play a significant role in keeping the users engaged. If a user doesn’t find the app easy to understand and faces difficulty operating it, they will immediately shift to alternative solutions. If your app seamlessly transitions from one screen to another and functions smoothly; it can enhance the user experience journey and increase adequate user flow. Therefore, screen design and user experience are among the most pivotal factors determining your react native apps’ development price.
- Complexity: This is a major deciding factor when it comes to calculating the cost of your app. If you want a simple standalone app like an alarm or a calculator, it can be completed in a short time and will cost less. However, if your app requires integrations, advanced features and complex modifications, it may be higher in cost. Apps can be divided into three categories, i.e. high complexity, medium complexity and low complexity based on Architecture model deployment, In-App Purchase function, Third-party integration,Admin Panel Functionality and Legacy Integration.
- User Authorization: To develop and deploy a ‘User authorization’ feature in your app, both app developers and enterprise systems will have to put in their efforts. Hence if you want to design an app that requires login and user authorization, the development costs might be slightly more than the apps that do not need an authorization process.
- App Development Team: Developing react native apps is not very difficult; therefore, you will come across many freelancers who claim to deliver results at subsequently low prices. However, with these freelancers and less-experienced companies, you may not be able to achieve desired quality. By hiring an experienced react native app development company, it is guaranteed that you will receive the highest standard of quality. Investing a vast amount of money in a professional development team may look expensive, but results are undoubtedly worth the excess cost. Another significant advantage of choosing a reputable company is that they never fail to deliver your app at the committed time. Therefore, if ‘time’ is an essential factor for you, we recommend selecting an established development company rather than a freelancer or an independent app developer.
- Distribution Channels: A react native app can be distributed among numerous different channels and platforms, and each of them has distinct pricing policies. The developer license costs for retail stores like the App Store and Google Play Store is approximately $100. Moreover, the apps may have to meet specific security standards and require permission from the host.
- Location Of Development: The per-hour wage rate or salary of app developers is different across different countries. Therefore, the location of your react native app development company plays a pivotal role in determining the total development cost of your app. In countries like Australia, the USA, UK, the development costs are significantly higher than the eastern countries like India, Indonesia etc. As a company, your ultimate goal is to get desired quality in-app functionality, design and compatibility at an affordable rate. When you hire a freelance developer, there is no assurance of quality and timely delivery. And, when you hire an in-house experienced developing team, the prices may be substantially higher than average prices. In this case, offshore development is the best option for you. Before hiring an offshore development team, you should assess their capabilities, skillset and their reputation. These companies will offer you high-quality solutions, ensure timely completion and also allow you to engage in the development process actively.
- App Add-Ons: Every business has specific unique add-on requirements that make the app suitable for their client requirements and preferences. For developing a client-centric app – you may have to add custom functions such as social media integration, in-app purchases etc., in your app. These add-ons may cost some extra amount on your part, depending on their complexity.
Also read our blog on HANDBOOK ON HOW TO MARKET A NEWLY LAUNCHED MOBILE APPLICATION.
In today’s competitive market, every business wants to deliver a seamless user experience, which is the primary reason why more and more modern companies are transitioning to the react-native framework for swift and affordable app development. If you want a highly functional and user friendly react native app on a budget, hiring an experienced offshore, react native development company is the ideal choice for you. It is essential to properly market you app once it is developed and launched. Go through our blog on MOBILE APP MARKETING: HOW TO INCREASE THE VISIBILITY OF YOUR APP and boost your app downloads!