As a business-owner, you should be in touch with the software used by top digital media agencies. These top platforms used by good digital marketing companies are crucial to your company’s success. Without them, it’s hard to give out the best performance. We have accumulated a set of the best social media marketing websites used by professional agencies. You may also like to read our next blog on ALL ABOUT CHOOSING THE RIGHT SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AGENCY.
Gone are the days when Excel was the only software used by top digital media agencies for project management. For evaluating creative projects and workflow automation, agencies are using High-Tech platforms.
These platforms are responsible for the recent evolution in digital marketing. It has resulted in making a digital marketer’s job easier and caused satisfaction among his clients. However, all of these technologies have its special set of pros and cons. To know these top platforms used by good digital marketing companies, keep reading.
1. SE Ranking: A Software used by top digital media agencies
This is one of the best social media marketing & SEO websites used by professional agencies. SE ranking is one of the top platforms used by good digital marketing companies. It is like an organization tool where you can factor in things like the working process for a large number of account reps and executives. It generates reports on complexity of the marketing strategy and commercial offers.
- Main functions: Position tracking, Backlink monitoring, Website audit, White labeling, Keyword clustering, Social media management, Marketing planning and SEO reporting.
- Ease: This is a very common software used by top digital media agencies, which is extremely user-friendly and helps in daily tasks and initiatives. It can take up a large number of projects at once. It is accessible via mobiles and technologies such as Android and iOS applications.
- Pricing: It has both free and paid features. The paid version starts at $39 per month.
This is one of the top platforms used by good digital marketing companies for monitoring what people are saying about your brand and your competitors. It helps you track key-phrases and brand names so that you can collect data from personal conversations between customers.
- Main functions: Social media marketing, Brand tracking, Web monitoring, Influencer research and Media monitoring.
- Ease: It is user-friendly and helps agencies save time. It is useful in retweeting, liking, or sharing mentions and sending any mentions via email. It has huge information storage and client-managing capacity.
- Pricing: It has both free and paid versions. The paid version starts at $29 per month with 2 alerts for up to 3000 mentions.
3. Must have software used by top digital media agencies: Work Examiner
This is a must-have software used by top digital media agencies. It is used to keep tabs on employees’ user activities and how many hours they spend on each task. It is used mainly for client management, to ensure the smooth and efficient working of your marketing strategies. This not only helps in collecting relevant data, but also to manage work timely. It also manages blocking access to certain websites and content.
- Main functions: Website tracking, Web filtering, Instant messaging capturing tool, Email recording, Detailed reports.
- Ease: It helps in generating reports on agencies or users via email, accurate tracking of work done by employees, and creating flexible work policies for employees.
- Pricing: This platform has two levels: Standard and Professional. These versions have a 30 day free trial with limited use of only 5 clients. The paid versions cost $60 per year.
This is one of the top platforms used by good digital marketing companies. It is mainly a tool for managing daily activities. It lets you add a team member to each task. The member can add cards, comment, and monitor changes for assignments.
- Main Functions: To make different task lists, changes on cards & Bulletin-board style adding. Adding comments on cards, videos, images, and files to each task. Arrange lists by priority or dates.
- Ease: It helps you make your daily projects more manageable and efficient for your clients. It is easy to use and very efficient with its tracking and displays.
- Pricing: It has both free and paid versions. The premium version is priced at $9.99 per month/per user.
5. Optimizely: A software used by top digital media agencies
This is one of the most-recommended software used by top digital media agencies. It is used for A/B testing and helps create personalization for different websites and mobile applications. It helps in targeting the right audience from different channels.
- Main Functions: Unlimited experiment & variation creation, Diversified testing, Test scheduling, Geo-targeting, Third party integrations, Engagement tracking and Custom reports.
- Ease: It has an easy interface and can be used in delivering special results for different clients. It has the ability to monitor button clicks, plays, time on page, etc.
- Pricing: It is a free platform.
So, whether you are a B2B/B2C marketer or owner, there is no harm to know the nuts and bolts of how digital marketing agencies work. Do read our next blog on B2B MARKETING IN INDIA: PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE, COST, AND RESULTS.
Also, though there are millions of tools to choose from, these 5 are the bare essentials. They will help you get started. If you are working with any agency, check to see if they are using these top platforms used by good digital marketing companies for telltale good results in their work.